1) The term Taxi Link or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 136 Albion Street, Southwick, West Sussex BN42 4DP.
2) We collect and store the minimum information possible to provide the services you've requested (i.e. to process your Booking). We may also use this information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologiesand services. We will not however share any of the information obtained through our website regarding personal details with any third parties.
3) The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
4) We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
5) You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
How we collect and use your personal data
In this Section we set out:
a) the categories of personal data that we may process;
b) the reason why we may process personal data;
c) the legal basis for processing this data;
d) the steps we take to protect your personal data.
1) We may collect and process data about your use of our website ('analytics data'). The analytics data may include any of the following: your IP address; approximate location, internet browser type and version, your PC's operating system, the source of referral, length of your visit, and website navigation paths, as well as information about the frequency, and pattern of your visits. We gather this data through the Google Analytics service. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interests in improving our website and service.
2) We collect and process data relating to Customer Profiles ('Customer Data'). This data includes: your full name, email address, phone number). You will be required to provide this data during the processof requesting a quote for our service. The legal basis for processing this data is for us to be able to quote for your booking and in particular for us to be able to reliably communicate with you regarding your bookings as well as organise and provide the service you have requested.
3) We may collect and process personal data relating to Journeys or Transfers ('Journey Data'). This data includes: head passenger name, passenger mobile telephone number, the route of your journey, flight / service numbers & the date and time of your travel.
4) We may collect and process data relating to the payment of services through our customer service agents ('Transaction Data'). Transaction data includes: card number, card expiry date & card security code, as well as some customer data: billing address and card holder's name. Transaction data is handled but not stored by us. The transaction data may be processed for supplying the purchased services and keeping proper records of those transactions.
5) We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to or have with us ('correspondence data'). The correspondence data may include: email content, online chat transcripts. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you. Where possible we avoid collecting transaction data in correspondence data.
6) We may process your personal data where necessary, for use in the defence of legal claims in court or another legal proceeding. The legal basis for this is to protect and assert our legal rights, the rights of our customers or the rights of others.
7) We may process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or to protect your interests or the interests of another person.
Retaining and deleting personal data
1) This Section sets out our data retention policies, these are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relationto the retention and deletion of personal data and are designed so that we maintain the lowest possible level of risk to our customers.
2) Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfilthe purchased service and our legal obligations.
We will retain and delete your personal data as follows:
I. Google Analyticsretains data relating to a visit to our websiteindefinitely, the data collected is non-identifiable.
II. We collect some identifiable analytics data, this is stored for at most1 monthfollowing a visit to our website, at the end of which period it will be deleted from our systems.
will be retained for 6 years from the end of last tax period following the completion of all booked journeys, at the end of which period it will be deleted from our systems. The data retention period will restart should any additional services be purchased during the data retention period, it is retained for this period to ensure compliance with the Finance Act of 1988, Schedule 18, Part 3, Section 21(2) which requires us to preserve relevant transactional information.
will be retained for at most1 yearfollowingthe completion of the journey in accordance with our legal obligations as a registered Private Hire Operator, at the end of which period it will be deleted from our systems.
will be retained for6 yearsfrom theend of the last company financial year they relate to in accordance to our legal obligations as a limited company, at the end of which period it will be deleted from our systems.
will be retained for at most 18 months following its collection, at the end of which period it will be deleted from our systems. Transactional correspondences issued by us are retained for 6 years from the end of last tax period in order to comply with the Finance Act of 1988, Schedule 18, Part 3, Section 21 (2) which requires us to preserve relevant transactional information.
3) We may retain yourpersonal data where it is vital for use in defence of legal claims in court or another legal proceeding.
4) We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
1) You have the right to request a Subject Access Request; you can request for all data pertaining to you as an Individual that Taxi Link hold on you to be supplied to you.
2) If you request a Subject Access Request we will ask for the following information to be supplied prior to any Subject Access Request taking:
a) You will be required to supply proof of your identity, in most circumstances we will accept two forms of ID suchas a passport, driving license or a copy of a utility bill showing your address listed. This information must be provided by email or post along with your request to which you will receive confirmation of receipt by us within 5 days.
b) Taxi Link reserve theright to raise a nominal charge for a Subject Access Request.
c) On receipt of the Subject Access Request we require 30 days to provide the requested information to the customer.However if the request for information is complicated the timeframe can be extended by up to two months.
3) You can also request to rectify or request the removal of any personal information we hold about you. We are legally bound to provide/remove this information free of charge within 30 days. This right however is subject to some limitations:
a) There may be a legal reason we cannot remove the data.
b) The data may be integral to providing the service, deleting or removing it would result in the cancellation of service.
c) You will be required to supply proof of your identity, in most circumstances we will accept two forms of ID such as a passport, driving license or a copy of a utility bill showing your address listed. This information must be provided by email or post along with your request to which you will receive confirmation of receipt by us within 5 days.
d) If the request is complicated the timeframe for rectification can be extended by up to two months.
4) You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
5) You have the right to withdraw consent to our use of this data. Insome cases this may result in cancellation of your service and any relevant charges.
On call all year round